Notre Dame Law School sponsors an annual writing competition on the topic of legal ethics. All students with an interest in legal ethics are invited and encouraged to participate. The competition is open to all law students at U.S. and Canadian law schools.
- Entries should concern any issue within the general category of legal ethics.
- Entries must be original, unpublished work.
- Entries must not exceed 50 pages, including notes, on 8.5 x 11 paper, double space, and
- Coauthored essays may be submitted.
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of faculty of the Notre Dame Law School.
- A prize of $2,500 will be awarded for one winning entry.
- All entries must be received before 5 p.m., Friday, April 27, 2018.
- Please include cover letter with contact information and name of current law school.
All entries should be submitted to:
Smith-Doheny Legal Ethics Writing Competition
Notre Dame Law School
P.O. Box 780
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
Fax: (574) 631-8612