The Center for Compliance and Ethics launched the Summer Compliance Fellows Program in 2017. Current law students that have an interest in compliance can apply for paid summer positions in organizations or departments that focus on existing or emerging compliance issues.
Building upon Temple’s reputation for and legacy of “hands on,” applicable learning, the Summer Compliance Fellows Program exposes students to the compliance profession, an accelerated learning environment, and thought leaders in a variety of sectors and industries.
The Summer Compliance Fellows Program will help students better understand and respond to the legal, regulatory, and ethical issues facing today’s compliance professionals, which is one of the fastest-growing markets for lawyers. During a fellowship, a first or second year law student will be a member of multidisciplinary teams and gain experience that will stimulate professional development and prepare the individual for a career in compliance. The Summer Compliance Fellows Program provides an 8-10 week paid summer fellowship in the field of compliance.
Temple students will have Summer Compliance Fellowships in 2017-18 at:
- Chubb: Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. Summer fellowship located in Whitehouse Station, NJ. https://www2.chubb.com/us-en/
- Ernst & Young: Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London. EY is one of the largest professional services firm in the world and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. Summer fellowship located in Philadelphia, PA. http://www.ey.com/
- Moody’s: Moody’s is in the bond credit rating business and provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities. Moody’s is considered one of the Big Three credit rating agencies. Summer fellowship located in New York, NY. https://www.moodys.com/
- Novo Nordisk: Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. Summer fellowship located in Princeton, NJ. http://www.novonordisk-us.com/
- Olympus: Olympus is a precision technology leader creating innovative opto-digital solutions in the health care, life sciences and consumer products industries. Summer fellowship located in Center Valley, PA. http://www.olympusamerica.com/index.asp
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.: Sun is a pharmaceutical company with headquarters located in India. Summer fellowship located in Princeton, NJ. http://www.sunpharma.com/usa
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare: Tabula Rasa Healthcare is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs and manage risk. Summer fellowship located in Moorestown, NJ. http://www.tabularasahealthcare.com
- TrustArc: TrustArc is a privacy compliance and risk management company. Summer fellowship located in San Francisco, CA. https://www.trustarc.com/